courtesy of marketinginsidergroup.com
Outdated selling strategies are draining the life out of businesses. Buyers today are more savvy and seek out information before making a purchase. That's where B2B sales enablement content comes in. It has seen a 343% adoption growth in recent years, so you need to be on board or get left behind. In this article, we'll discuss the importance of B2B sales enablement content and how it can help your sales team.
The Evolution of Sales Enablement
The concept of sales enablement started back in 1999, when the internet made access to products and information easier. In the digital era, a personal connection with prospects is still important, but substance has become just as necessary as style. B2B sales enablement content helps sellers close deals by providing high-quality materials that showcase your value and credibility.
The Benefits of B2B Sales Enablement Content
B2B sales enablement content offers many benefits. It helps your company improve processes, close more sales, and stand out from the crowd. These materials are difficult for competitors to copy and help build your credibility with well-educated buyers. Additionally, leaving behind physical materials allows prospects to revisit your content and have a deeper impression of your work.
Types of B2B Sales Enablement Content
There are various types of B2B sales enablement content that can help your team. These include:
- Blog posts: Meet prospects where they are and provide them with the information they need.
- Case studies: Use statistics and real-world examples to demonstrate value to prospects.
- White papers: Dive into research and stats to prove your expertise.
- Ebooks: Show your commitment to your business with a comprehensive book.
- Speaking engagements: Educate others at in-person events or webinars.
- Testimonials: Use brief text snippets or videos to highlight customer experiences.
- Videos: Create engaging content that explains complex products or services.
- Sell sheets: Showcase product features in a bright and colorful way.
- Templates and editing software: Help your sales team focus on personalizing messages for prospects.
- Sales decks: Use PowerPoint presentations effectively to excite leads and your team.
- Proposals: Break down collaboration plans for specific clients.
- Playbooks, battle cards, and personas: Internal documents to guide your team's sales efforts.
Creating B2B sales enablement content is not enough. You need a strategy that involves collaboration between sales and marketing departments, defining metrics for success, and sticking to approved processes. Design training programs and continuously improve how your team uses the content. If you don't have the time or resources, consider getting assistance from a content marketing agency like MIG.
B2B sales enablement content is essential in today's digital era. It helps your sales team deliver both style and substance, build credibility, and close more deals. By providing valuable information to prospects, you can stand out from the competition and attract smarter customers who see the value in your solutions. Don't miss out on the opportunity to boost your sales with effective B2B sales enablement content.
Michael Brenner is a Top CMO, Content Marketing and Digital Marketing Influencer, and the CEO and Founder of Marketing Insider Group. He helps build successful content marketing programs for leading brands and startups. Subscribe here for regular updates.
courtesy of marketinginsidergroup.com—————-
By: Michael Brenner
Title: Why Your Sales Team Needs B2B Sales Enablement Content
Sourced From: marketinginsidergroup.com/content-marketing/need-b2b-sales-content-strategy/
Published Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 14:00:00 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…